Call for Papers
Scope of the paper
Submission requirements and deadlines
(1) Submission deadline is June 15, 2019.
(2) Prepare your abstract in English as the Example. The abstract must contains: title, names of authors, affiliated institutions, contact e-mail address, main text of abstract and key words. No images, tables, diagrams or graphs are allowed. The maximum number of characters for body is 2,000 (including the title, the names of authors, institutions, spaces, etc.)
(3) You must register online and pay the registration fee before Submission Abstract. If you have not pay the registration fees, your abstract will not be accepted.
Abstract Example Download
(1) Abstracts must be submitted online. Please advance registration and pay the registration fee before submitting an abstract. Each person can only submit one abstract. The registration fee for the symposium speakers will be waived.
(2) Submitted abstract can be modified by clicking “Online Registration & Abstract Submission” before June 15, 2019. You need your user name and password to log in.