Call for Symposium
Submissions are now being invited for symposium proposals. We welcome innovative and distinguished submissions for CNS Neuroscience 2019. Submissions should be prepared in accordance with the procedures set out below.
Submissions could be emailed to the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You may fill out the attached proposal form or send the required information in the body of your e-mail.
Submission Format (Download the symposium proposal form)
The structure of your proposal should be as follows:
(1) Symposium title and introduction
(2) Organizer(s)name, affiliation institution, brief introduction and contact information (E-mail, phone number)
(3) Name of speakers, affiliated institutions, brief introduction and contact information (E-mail, phone number)
(4) Respective Titles of presenting speakers
(5) Goals of symposium and abstracts
(6) Each speaker confirms that they could attend the meeting (mail confirmation)
Call for Symposium
(1) Each session will be allocated 120-180 minutes in length and typically include four to six presenters.
(2) In order to make the Biennial Conference more international, we welcome proposals that include researchers from abroad. Symposium organizers are responsible for arranging travel and other expenses for presenters and organizers. The Conference organizer will not offer any financial support. However, the registration fee for the Conference will be waived.
(3) The program committee may request to merge proposed symposia with similar topics, replacement of presenters, or inclusion of regular presenters into a symposium.
(4) Individuals are limited to a single presentation as the principal author in the symposia or poster sessions during the conference. Please be aware that symposiasts may not give more than one presentation.
(5) The Program Committee will review submissions. Upon acceptance, please register your presentation within the specified registration period. (abstracts must be in English for all symposiasts)
Secretariat for CNS Neuroscience 2019
Room 211, 31A building, No.319, YueYang Road, Shanghai, China
Tel: 021-54922893, 54922854
2019 CNS Meeting - Call for Symposium