Travel Awards for the 44th Annual Meeting of JNS, which will be held at Kobe Convention Center, Hyogo pref. Japan from July 28th to 31st, 2021 (https://neuroscience2021.jnss.org/).
Applicant：We wilselect 6 awardees and applications of young principal investigators and senior postdoctoral fellows are especially encouraged
- Travel Award winners will receive a partial support (80,000 JPY) and a free accommodation in Kobe for 4 nights (from July 27th, a single room in a budget hotel).
- The meeting registration fee is waived.
- Travel Award winners are invited to the International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers, a get-together party on the day before the Annual Meeting to facilitate interaction among young researchers from abroad and Japan.
- Recipients will receive the award at the meeting venue in Japanese yen.
- Accommodation at a designated hotel from July 27th (check-in) to 31st (check-out; totally 4 nights) will only be covered. Recipients must bear all expenses if they stay at hotels of their own choice or stay extra nights.
- “The International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers” is a mandatory event.
This meeting will be held on July 27th at around 17 o'clock. So please make sure to have sufficient time to travel from the airport to the venue.
- Persons who do not attend the Annual Meeting and do not make a presentation will have their award revoked.
2)Publication list and the first page copy of publication (3-5 Papers)
3)An abstract of your presentation for the 44th Annual Meeting of JNS
4)Recommendation Letter from council members of CNS
Applications from China must be a CNS member and apply for the Travel Award through Chinese Neuroscience Society (CNS).
Secretariat of the Chinese Neuroscience Society