The 42nd Annual Meeting of JNS and the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Neurochemistry, NEURO2019, which will be held at Toki Messe, Niigata, Japan from July 25th to 28th, 2019 (https://neuro2019.jnss.org/en/index.html).
Applications of young principal investigators and senior postdoctoral fellows are especially encouraged.
Applications from China must be a CNS member and apply for the Travel Award through Chinese Neuroscience Society (CNS).
Application Deadline is December 15th, 2018. We will select 6 awardees by the end of December.
- Travel Award winners will receive a partial support for traveling expenses (80,000 JPY) and a free accommodation in Niigata for 4 nights (from July 24th, a single room in a budget hotel).
- The meeting registration fee is waived.
- Travel Award winners are invited to the International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers and a get-together party on the day before the Annual Meeting to facilitate interaction among young researchers from abroad and Japan.
- Travel Award winners are also invited to a reception during the Annual Meeting.
- Recipients will receive the award at the meeting venue in Japanese yen.
- Accommodation at a designated hotel from July 24th (check-in) to 28th,(check-out; totally 4 nights) will only be covered. Recipients must bear all expenses if they stay at hotels of their own choice or stay extra nights.
- “The International Exchange Meeting for Young Researchers” is a mandatory event. This meeting will be held on July 24th at around 17 o'clock. So please make sure to have sufficient time to travel from the near airport to the venue.
- Persons who do not attend the entire Annual Meeting and do not make a presentation will have their award revoked.
1) Curriculum Vitae
2) Publication list and the first page copy of publication
3) An abstract describing your Neuroscience 2018 presentation
4) Recommendation Letter from council members of CNS
Secretariat of the Chinese Neuroscience Society